Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 lbs chicken, cleaned (legs/thighs)
- 4 cups water
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 1 medium potato, cubed large
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- pinch Italian seasoning (Club House)
- pinch Greek seasoning (Club House)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Place all the ingredients except for potatoes in a pressure cooker without the lid and bring to boil.
- Once boiling begins, reduce heat to medium, add cubed potatoes and cover with the cooker lid. Continue to boil until the cooker begins to whistle. Then reduce to med/low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the cooker to release its pressure before opening.
- Then open to see if the meat tender. If so, add heavy cream and boils for 5 more minutes. Then turn heat off.
Serve warm with bread or garlic bread.